Pittsburgh-based O’Brien Communications builds its client service with a distinct focus on five core competencies:
- Corporate Communications & Strategic Planning
- Marketing Communications
- Public Relations & Media Relations
- Content Development & Professional Writing
- Crisis & Issues Management
O’Brien Communications was formed in 2001 to provide clients with national-agency and client-side experience with the enhanced cost-efficiencies that only a scalable independent corporate communications practice can provide. Clients have ranged from Fortune 100 corporations to nonprofits and emerging start-ups.
In 2017 after a review of 88 firms, Expertise.com ranked O’Brien Communications one of the Best PR Firms in Pittsburgh.
- O’Brien Communications exists to serve its clients.
- Our commitment is to deliver quality communications services and counsel to achieve clients’ business and management objectives.
To achieve this mission we will:
- Partner with strong organizations and people;
- Work to gain a clear understanding of client needs;
- Create and deliver effective communications strategies, solutions and ideas; and
- Maintain a commitment to quality and integrity.
Scalability: Strategic Alliances Driven by Client Need
Decidedly nimble, O’Brien Communications distinguishes itself among Pittsburgh PR agencies by forming strategic alliances with other firms and professionals across the full range of communications disciplines:
- Attitude research & analysis
- Graphic design
- Video & audio production
- Web development
- Social media
- Digital marketing & search engine optimization (SEO)
Learn how we can assemble the right team to meet your needs.
O’Brien Communications has been certified by the Pennsylvania Department of General Services (DGS) as a Small Diverse Business. The firm is also a certified Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE) under the U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN) DOBE program.