Tim has spoken before several corporate, trade and academic audiences on topics that have ranged from corporate communications and public relations, to crisis and issues management.
Potential topics include:
- Public Relations – PR: What it is, what it isn’t, what it is becoming
- Crisis Communications and Issues Management – Framing Your Message in a Hostile Communications Environment
- Crisis Communications Planning – Ditch the Hypothetical Scenario Templates: Focus on process and team
- Starting and Running an Independent Communications Consultancy – The Decision: Factors to consider before launching your own solo practice
- Marketing Communications – Professional Services Marketing: It’s about the experience
- Careers in Communications – It’s Not Your Parents’ PR Field Any More
- Inclusion – Leveraging the Language of Disabilities: People-first Language
His remarks are grounded in decades of hands-on experience. To learn more about possible PR and communications topics and issues Tim can address with your group, just call 412.854.8845, email email@example.com, or let us know which PR topic is on your mind.