O’Brien has helped clients navigate workforce communications challenges from organized labor disputes and National Labor Relations Board matters to compensation and benefits programs, change management, growth, restructurings, force reductions, and the impacts of mergers and acquisitions.
The approach to workforce communications challenges, like everything we do, is to learn as much as possible about factors that directly and indirectly influence the situation.
We do this through original and secondary research, working in lockstep with the client to make sure everything we do supports the client’s business strategy.
Workforce Communications services include:
- Organizing Campaigns
- Labor Disputes and Strikes
- Change Management
- Organized Labor and Employee Relations Matters
- Benefits Communication
- Mergers and Acquisitions Support
- Downsizings and Force Reductions
- Productivity and Safety Campaigns
- Day-to-Day Communications Support